The Gratitude Collection

Monday, June 8, 2015


“God gave you a gift of 86 400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you ” 
~William Arthur Ward




So thankful for long warm days in the garden, and my little helper with the beautiful face. 

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography Buffalo


"I am thankful for this boy. He teaches me something new everyday. Its amazing how much a two year old has taught me. About myself and about life in general. He is a very wise wee one. He teaches me to smile even when im down, he teaches me to be happy through hard times, he teaches me to love everybody no matter what and to smile at the world, he teaches me that life doesn't always have to be boring and stressful even through hard times, he teaches me to LIVE life and have fun. This little boy has taught me an inspirational amount of lessons in just 2 short years. So grateful to be blessed to be his mamo. (That's what he calls me and he calls daddy dado.)

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography


God Is
by James Cleveland

God is my protection.
God is my all in all.
God is my light in darkness.
God is, He, He is my all in all.
God is my joy in time of sorrow.
God, God is my all in all.
God is my today and tomorrow.
God, My God is, my all in all.
Chorus:
God is the joy and
the strength of my life,
He moves all pain, misery, and strife.
He promised to keep me,
never to leave me.
He's never ever come short of His word.
I've got to fast and pray,
stay in His narrow way,
I've got to keep my life clean everyday;
I want to go with Him when He comes back,
I've come too far and I'll never turn back.
God is God is my all in all.

Ken Gehring | kgPhotography




"I am thankful for all the things that make life so sweet."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



Thank you for stopping by! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative